– Aline de Chevigny
– Brand(s): Is Happily Ever After your thing? Travel the path of love with Aline de Chevigny!
– Genre(s): Historical/Time Travel, Romantic Suspense, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Contemporary, Paranormal, Romance, Paranormal Historical
– Publisher(s): Forbidden Publications, Aspen Mountain Press, Red Rose Publishing
To Other Authors
– What are the three MOST important pieces of advice you would give to a brand new author?
- Never give up. Write what you know. Finish the WIP before you start to edit it.
– What’s your favorite way to advertise?
- With the use of my cover, cause it’s always so awesome.
– What hard-knock lesson did the publishing world teach you (can be your own experience or someone else’s that you learned from)?
- When a publisher starts writing your name wrong on your check, and short changes your royalties. If the owner gets mad at you every time you point out they erred in their favor its time to jump ship. The pub house is going down and you’ll never see a dime of the royalties they owe you.
For the Readers
– What are you reading, if anything, at the moment?
- I’m reading Here After by a local Author Sean Costello. All of his proceeds are going to Child Find Canada.
– Do you prefer ebooks or print for your reading pleasure?
- It depends where I am, if I’m flying then print. If I’m home then e-books.
– Name three of your all-time-favorite, read-them-over-and-over books.
- Mercedes Lackey – Valdemar Series, Charlotte Bronte – Jane Eyre, Lucy Maud Montgomery – Anne of Green Gables (series)
Idle Curiosity Compels Me to Ask
– What inspired you to be a writer?
- LOL this is so bad, boredom, loneliness and 1 too many bad books.
– What do you do immediately after finishing a manuscript?
- Sleep or pop in my MacGyver DVDs LOL
– Do you talk to your characters or your muse or both?
- I talk to my characters, they never listen but I try.
|~ Most Recent Release ~
|Title: Nature’s Whim
Publisher: Red Rose Publishing
Blurb: Ares had one goal, to become the most powerful of the old Gods. And now with Mother Nature missing, presumed dead, and the world in complete chaos, his wish was almost a reality. He never dreamed that the twenty first century could hold so much promise and power. Now was the time to act, he’d planned out ever contingency he could think of. Nothing could stop him. Nothing except her! How was he supposed to plan for something he neither saw coming nor ever expected to find. To make matters worse, he felt an attraction to her he couldn’t understand or resist, and he’d tried.
But Mother Nature was back. She’d been reincarnated into the body of a young woman with a quick wit and sharp tongue who didn’t have a clue. Now Ares had to make the most difficult decision of his immortal life. Does he help Desdemona Carpenter get both her powers and the elements under control or does he smite what could be true love and aim for the power he so desperately desires?
|~ Coming Soon ~
|Title: Bare Bones (In Print)
Publisher: Red Rose Publishing
Blurb: On the run from the Lycan who turned him during the full moon on All Hallows Eve, Christian Clarke isn’t happy when he finds Joanna wandering through the woods searching for him. His inner wolf refuses to leave her side, yet his inner man wishes to keep her at arm’s length for fear that he won’t be able to control his inner demons.
Hearing her whispered profession of love, he reveals himself. Can he keep her safe from the pack that hunts him? Will Joanna love the beast he’s become?
Author Website: http://www.alinedechevigny.com
Daughter’s of Circe: http://www.daughtersofcirce.com/
League of Amazing Writer’s: http://www.leagueofamazingwriters.com/
– MySpace/Bebo/Facebook/Grouply/Shelfari et al
Daughter’s Of Circe Blog: http://daughtersofcirce.blogspot.com/
– Yahoo Groups
My Publisher’s Yahoo chatting loops:
Join me next week for an interview with Raven Starr.